The Lemon Tree Marketplace is located near
the sandy shores of the Saginaw Bay in the heart of the Village of Caseville.
Built in 1904 as the Hubbard State Bank, the building is one of the oldest
still standing on Main Street.
It served the community as a bank from its
beginning in 1904 until the late 1970's. Although it no longer functions
as a bank, the original vault - surrounded by walls 2 feet thick - is still intact.
The best feature is the vault door.
Come in and open the door for a touch of
Our little addition to Caseville